BB-SEC provides businesses with quality-focused cybersecurity services including penetration testing, threat modeling, code reviews and architecture reviews. We are driven by a passion for cybersecurity.
We are looking for a Penetration Tester to work with our team of security experts to test the security of our client’s systems and applications. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in ethical hacking and penetration testing, as well as a keen eye for detail and a passion for problem-solving.
Location: 100% Remote
**We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role***
- Conduct penetration tests against a variety of different system types and applications
- Identify security vulnerabilities and recommend solutions
- Write detailed reports of findings, including recommendations for remediation
- Stay up-to-date on the latest security threats and trends
- Ideally, be able to perform code reviews
- 2+ years of application-focused offensive security experience in supporting a variety of technologies
- Strong Understanding of security fundamentals and common vulnerabilities (e.g., OWASP Top Ten and SANS Top 25) in addition to more modern web app and enterprise app vulnerabilities
- Industry-specific technical accreditations such as OSCP and OSWE
- Past development background is highly preferred
- Excellent expertise in focused domain areas as well as a good breadth of experience across a wide range of scopes such as Network penetration testing, Application Penetration Testing, Web Application Penetration Testing, Mobile Application Penetration Testing, and more is preferred.