BB-SEC provides businesses with quality-focused cybersecurity services including penetration testing, threat modeling, code reviews and architecture reviews. We are driven by a passion for cybersecurity.
BB-SEC is looking for ad riven Account Executive with a strong commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building to contribute to BB-SEC’s growth. First and foremost, the account executive will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within the cybersecurity space. In addition, the account executive will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key clients, as well as developing and executing sales strategies. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the cybersecurity industry, and will be able to hit the ground running in this fast-paced and ever-changing environment. The successful candidate should be able to understand the customer challenges and map to our portfolio of offers that can help the customer be successful addressing those challenges.
Location: 100% Remote with up to 10% of travel possibly.
**We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role***
- The AE will own the entire sales process, leveraging all corporate resources
- Identify, cultivate, and close new business sales relationships with customers
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team-based selling effort
- Team up with Project Management and Engineering teams to perform sales intake calls
- Escalate technical questions internally in a timely basis
- Networking (attend industry and company-driven events)
- Minimum 3+ years of Enterprise Sales experience exceeding quotas selling cyber- security, networking software and/or hardware solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- You have strong Sales Leadership Experience in the Cybersecurity Field
- Experience managing and closing deals of $100K+
- Experience establishing and fostering strong relationships with potential partners and customers
- Ability to consistently meet commitments
- Successful experience closing complex Enterprise sales with multiple buying influences
- Ability to demo products, working independently from Sales Engineers in initial customer-meetings
- Strong presentation and communications skills, translating technical features into business-value
- CRM experience
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, start-up environment